Handspun Yarns For Sale





Handspun yarns take up to 2weeks to complete depending on the type of yarn and how much added extra's there is put into the finished product.

Spinning fee: $20 - 25.00 per skein

Postage: $9.20 (combines package up to 500g) Australia Wide 
Paypal & DD Accepted.



Purchasing Policy:
I am now accepting Payment Plans for larger orders from $20 - $50 per fortnight till paid off. 
I also offer custom orders:
1. 200g minimal in fiber and thick n thins.
2. 100g signature yarns - your colors.
3. Your fiber 500 - 1kilo $20 spinning fee per 100g.
4. Weaving - shawls & ponchos.
Please contact me vire private message to organize your next order.
Free gifts after spending $300 -500 worth of items or custom orders.
15% off your 2nd order with me.
FREE POSTAGE after $100 spent.
Care Sheet for locky fiber and merino fiber for all orders related to any of the fiber inside the care sheet.
 ðŸ’™ 💚 💛 💜

I have always been searching for beautiful colors found mostly in nature, from tree's, sunsets, birds, animals, fish, corrals and so much more.  I love to match my yarns and fiber goodness up with something inspiring to the same color I have chosen for my end piece.  To card fiber from a nude top and then add different colors & texture to create a painted batt or a mini swirls is just as exciting as carding something that's full of color and revamping an older top laying in a baggie in the tray for years and forming it into something absolutely amazingly soft for new use.  This to me is just like a painter creating a picture from a brank canvas or modifying an already painted picture, or a photographer that chooses to manipulate and extort the photo using a photo program to make something out of this world.  For me creating something from wool that is not a natural occurrence and improves to wool dramatically with color and texture and love for super duper soft quality fiber and yarn, that's what I aim to achieve every time I create my own carded mini swirls and batts.  Then I will evolve them into absolute out of this world yarns.  I take pride in creating stunning pieces which are normally one of a kinds but recently I have been working on bringing you sets and smaller skeins with allot of meters at a more affordable price.  Please take in mind that all my carded fibers I make and use in my spinning are of top quality and I have spent around $24 - 50 on just the fiber to make them.  

Luxury Australian Fiber Breeds:

Cashmere Goat
Angora Bunny
Fine Merino Sheep
Baby Camel
Llama
Kerri Hill Sheep
Kid Mohair

Luxury Exotic Fiber Breeds:

Bison
Qiviut
Yak

Other Rare Breeds I do get in if I can afford them as they are roughly around $30 - 40 for 50g.  Such as stuff like Vampire Deer (water deer) known for its fangs.  

I am allergic to Alpaca breeds.

FESTIVAL:-


Festival - beehive ART Yarn
$33.00

20mic Merino plied with Silk
60g 56m
2ply Constructed / Thick n Thin / Beehive

$9.20 Postage Australia Wide

-------------------------------------------------------


Tulips - Handspun Thick n Thin Yarn
$33
Tulips - Handspun Thick n Thin Yarn
80% Merino 20% Silk
70g 82m
Single ply construction.

Plus postage $9.20 Australia Wide


PURPLE / PINK


Signature Yarn - Jasmine
$54

Jasmine - Signature Yarn
100% Merino - Kid Mohair plied with silk & Metallic Thread.
238m
Equiv. to Fingering (4ply)
3ply Constructed / Core / ART Yarn

Plus Postage $9.20 Australia Wide
I also ship internationally so please check out currency exchange rates, let me know your location and we can go from there.
Paypal & Direct Deposit Accepted



--------------------------------------



ART YARN
$23

Merino - Bamboo - silk - kid mohair locks
43g 32m
2ply Constructed / Thick n Thin / Beehive

$9.20 Postage Australia Wide

OCEANIC BLUE


Signature Yarn - Fairy Wren
$54

Signature Yarn
Merino - Bamboo - silk - Kid Mohair plied with silk & aqua metallic thread.
325meters - equivalent to lace / light fingering weight. 3ply constructed / CORE / Art Yarn

Plus Postage $9.20 Australia Wide

I do ship International also so please check currency rates and let me know your location I'll find out postage for you.
Paypal & Direct Deposit Accepted.


GLORIOUS GREENS





Thick n Thin / 2 ply Constructed ART YARN
$25.00

Blue Lagoon
Super Wash Merino - Cashmere - Bamboo.  
Thick n Thin / 2 ply Construction
62m. 

Postage $9.20 Australia Wide






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New ~ Mum & Me Handcrafted with LOVE

Homemade Carded Fibers For Sale

Creative Happenings